About Our Bakery
Historically, Diana's Bakery's wholesale business has revolved around a traditional route sales model. Route sales are a very common delivery channel in the baked goods industry. Companies produce their product and deliver on a daily/weekly basis to customers such as restaurants, hospitals, schools, hotels and wholesalers who provide baked goods to their customer segments. Over the past several years, Diana's Bakery has been developing its wholesale business well beyond traditional route sales. Consider just a few of our customers today:
- Diana's Bakery is serving the Starbucks Coffee Company both regionally and nationally.
- We provide Trans-fat Free products to Jason's Deli throughout Texas, Arizona and the southeastern region of the United States.
- Stewart's Shops has 310 locations throughout upstate New York and Vermont.
- Stop & Shop Supermarket stores. Stop & Shop has locations throughout the Eastern United States.
- We also provide baked goods to Friendly's Ice Cream Restaurants, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Sodexho Inc., Aramark Corp. and Compass Group locations as well as a variety of other regionally focused businesses.
Diana's Bakery fills a unique niche within the baked goods industry. While the industry is comprised of thousands of bakeries, regional and national buyers have generally had to buy their goods from large scale producers. Many customers recognize the value of having signature products that are unique to their offering. However, large scale producers have a difficult time creating custom products because they require a significant level of volume to offset production of other products. In essence, many of the large national/regional bakers are commodity providers, producing the same product to be used by multiple customers.
Consequently, Diana's Bakery is providing the marketplace with a custom product that can be produced in runs smaller than those required by the typical national/regional producer.